This is a one pot recipe; it’s perfect for this rainy season… think of hot tea.. hmmn… now think of hot flavored soup that will just soothe your taste buds and ease your cold caused goose bumps… Yeah! Some real cuddle soup.
Let the cuddling begin…
Ingredients 4 Servings
- Yam big cubes 16 pieces
- Beef tender boiled and diced 2 cups
- Dried Fish deboned 1/2 cup
- Crayfish 1/4 cup
- Beef broth from the cooked beef 10 cups
- Peppersoup spice 4 tbsps
- Lemon Grass roll up 10 leaves
- Basil/saint leaves - aka afinrin sliced into bits 6 leaves
Add pepper soup spice to the beef and broth and allow to simmer for 10 minutes. Then add crayfish, dried fish and the rolled up lemon grass to simmer for another 10 minutes .
Then add the yam pieces and leave to boil for 10 minutes. Add the sliced basil; simmer for just 3 minutes.
Serve hot!Tags: Beff, one-pot yam, yam, yam cookbook, yam peppersoup, yam project, yam soup