This is a one pot recipe; it’s perfect for this rainy season… think of hot tea.. hmmn… now think of hot flavored soup that will just soothe your taste buds and ease your cold caused goose bumps… Yeah! Some real cuddle soup.
Let the cuddling begin…
INGREDIENTS 4 Servings
- Yam 2″cubes 16 pieces
- Beef diced&cooked till tender 500g
- Dried Fishdeboned 1/2 cup
- Crayfish 1/4 cup
- Beef brothfrom beef 5cups
- Peppersoup spice mix 4 tbsps
- Lemon Grass knotted 5 leaves
- Scent leaves thinly sliced 6 leaves
Add pepper soup spice to the beef and broth and allow to simmer for 10 minutes. Then add crayfish, dried fish and the rolled up lemon grass to simmer for another 10 minutes .
Then add the yam pieces and leave to boil for 10 minutes. Add the sliced basil; simmer for just 3 minutes.